The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Saturday, April 21, 2007







Since I have nothing worth while to blog about, I figured I would post some pictures from Kitten's room.

On the shelf by the crib, those pictures are some really neat ones I found on the Internet of Vietnam. So, I printed them off, I have 6 different pictures around her room of Vietnam, I can't wait to include pictures of the 3 of us over there.

I found the "our family" picture frame a while ago at Target and can't wait to put a picture of all of us finally together in it.

Above the dream, you can see the ceiling is painted like a sky.

I really love how her room turned out and can't wait for her to be home and snuggled into her very own bed, with her furry sister Shelby sleeping in there with her. Okay, on the floor but, if Shelby could figure out a way to sleep in the bed with her she would.

12 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    What a beautiful room! I love it! Kitten has a very creative and talented Mommy.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger saucygoat said…

    Her room is so pretty. Fit for a princess.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Ange said…

    I love the room, it truly is fit for a princess.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Beautiful room! Kitten will love it!

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Her room looks fabulous!! I love it and can't wait for Kitten to be in it.

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Very pretty! She's going to love it!

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger Solbergs said…

    How cute is that!!! Such a cute room for your future sweetie!

    Just delicious!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    What a precious room! I love the blue w/ the pink. Super Cute! I'm sure Kitten will be sleeping in that crib in no time.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    Adorable! A room fit for a princess for sure!
    Tamara

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger stollmyheart said…

    Super Cute! Love all the pink!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a beautiful room! Just perfect for a sweet little baby girl.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger S. said…

    her room is so sweet! Great job mommy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home