The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Okay, does it getting any cuter that these????? I saw them today and had to get them, size 12-18 month, so they will fit whoever happens to be our girl.

In other news, our agency added another orphanage to the list of ones they work with. It's in the north by Hanoi, I have not looked it up on a map yet to find out how north or how close to Hanoi but, I will.

They are hoping that this will bring more referrals..... I hope so, there has been a very LOOOOONG dry spell of girl referrals. Our director did tell me they just got 3 complete referrals in today, 2 boys 1 girl. So I am excited for those families.

Other things I know..... There is 1 family ahead of us open to a boy or girl, so 1 of those boys is theirs and then of coarse the little girl goes to another family ahead of us....

The good news then today for us is, we moved up 2 spots!!!!! Now, if they could get about 8 or 9 more girl referrals in then that will cover anyone I know waiting..... And while I am wishing I would like this to happen by Mother's Day.

11 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    I have been eyeing those shoes myself. They come in pink too! have you seen the "mary jane" socks? just got several pairs! Too cute. Glad to hear you are moving up on the list...wonderful news!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are adorable!! Glad your agency had some good news for you and all the other families. I hope you continue to move up that list at a steady pace. :)

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Lucy has those as well. They are awesome!! Congrats on moving up 2 spots. YEAH!

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    funky shoes. I'm dreading mother's day. But a smart person from our adoption agency has organized a lunch for waiting V. families the day before. Hope you move up the list very very fast!!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those shoes are quite cute.

    what agency are you with? Please, bug me at wickedwickedwitch@gmail.com

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger S. said…

    Those shoes are adorable! Do you know what province the new orphanage is in? Glad you are moving up!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    Very cute shoes! I wish you could see who was going to wear them. I hope you move up that list very quickly!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Congrats! You are moving on up girl. With her cute clothes, shoes and room she needs to come home! Praying for quick referrals.

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Casey said…

    I'll be praying for your Mother's Day miracle! Everything you've bought Kitten is so adorable. She's going to be a very lucky girl to have you for a Mommy!

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey- I've seen you in comments on lots of other blogs. Don't know what took me so long to check yours out, but I'm glad I did:) Congrats on moving up. Those shoes are adorable, by the way!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Those are TDF! Glad you're moving on up...hope you get some news soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home