The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Friday, May 04, 2007

Well my dear Internet friends, I spoke with our Vietnam director this morning to see what else she had to say....

We are officially #7 on the 0-12 month healthy girl list and #2 on the over 12 months healthy girl list!!!! We are also open to some SNs, so if a girl with SNs that we are open to and fits into our age request happens to come in she is ours!!!! Not that I want a girl to have a SN just so we can have her but, maybe something soon.... We will see.

I hope what I am typing makes since, I am all crazed on ice tea right now.

The new orphanage they are working with is in Nam Dinh, she said about 3 hours outside of Hanoi, I believe east....

I talked to Kitten's grammy the other night (my mom) she was in the Pottery Barn Kids store and got her girl a hot pink super soft blanket, so I am excited to see it. We are also talking about all the shopping we want to do while over there. Thank goodness the husband is so big and strong, he will have to be to carry everything.

My husband is to cute, he is so excited to get his girl home. He has all sorts of plans for things they can do together. I know Kitten will turn her big bear of a dad into a mush bucket.

Well, here is to wishful thinking that May will bring us some good news.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    Congratulations! You are getting so close! Very sweet post.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    I am hoping that May brings you great news!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Cris and Em said…

    our agencies have referrals for us right around the corner Jo, I can feel it. May is gonna be a lucky month.....

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome news Jo. I have been reading your post(and all the archives) You have been soooooo patient. I pray for this month to be your month!!!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are creeping up the list. Whoo how!

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    Yeah! I'll be praying that May will bring you your Kitten!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger jenn said…

    Here's a good map of the provinces, in case you are intersted. Hoping May is the month for you!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provinces_of_Vietnam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home