The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, May 13, 2007



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE, because we are all mom's!!!

My husband, who I happen to be crazy about got me these flowers for Mother's Day. You will also notice the lime, that is for the Corona I got too, nothing like beer and flowers for Mother's Day!!!!

I am floored that I am a mom this Mother's Day. I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that we have a sweet baby girl waiting for us.

When I look at Cami's picture, I think of all the potential she has and how much joy she is and will bring to our lives. I spend all my free time looking at her pictures!!!!

We where DTV for 312 days when we got the call about her, and I can say without a moments hesitation that I would do it all over again for this little girl. I know everything is not going to be rainbows and butterflies but, I know she is worth it.

I know our lives will change forever the moment she is placed in our arms but, to be honest I look forward to it. It has been the husband and I for 7 years now, so we figure that's plenty of us time.

Happy Mother's Day, remember even thought the wait stinks the outcome is great and well worth every single minute of it.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you. We are celebrating with our referral. It is almost as good as having our son with us..

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you had a wonderful day!wda

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    It sure it worth it!! Happy Mother's Day, mommy!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    such a perfect mothers day gift! I can't wait to see your Cami and come on TA!---Jenny

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Mother's Day!! Yes, motherhood is a lot of work but oh so worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home