The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

We had our G&R on Monday, all went well. It was maybe 5 minutes tops, sign this and this and congratulations!!! Short and sweet. We then went to the orphange, that was hard to see the kiddos needing parents but, they are being well taken care of. I took pictures of all of them.

Our girl is doing great, she is really catching onto the idea that she is the center of our universe!!! Now she will not even look at our agencies people who helped care for her in private care, she wants nothing to do with them and when she first met her she was always smiling and laughing at them. She knows!!!

She is also getting the hang of playing with toys.

She loves having her daddy carry her around and hold her up high!!

We have not done much shopping yet but, thanks to Susan we found Ha Dong silk shop. This place is a must go to here, they make their own silk and then custom make all sorts of wonderful things. I am having pants and a top made and bought a purse to match, I am having Cami a matching out fit made too. The pants are black and the top is a sassy pink!!!

We are still using the hotel computer so can not upload pictures but, when I get home I will share lots!!

And for those who asked, my sleepy pills were Ambian. I had NO jet lag, I may take them on the return flight and the husband will take care of Cami so when we get home I and doing good and he can rest. He said if that's what I wanted to do that would be fine by him. We do have bulk head seating with the bassinet, so that will help too.

My husband is truly amazing me at how well he is adjusting to being a dad. You can so tell Cami is his princess!

We also think she is on track developmentally for her age. She is trying to crawl she can scoot and sit by herself (if you help her up) and she is trying very hard to sit up on her own. We are very happy with the care she has recieved until we got her.

I am amazed at the feelings I have for this little girl, I lay awake and just watch her sleep, she is breathtakingly beautiful!

10 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I'm so happy that you are enjoying motherhood! That is wonderful!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger stollmyheart said…

    Glad to see you updated! So happy things are going well! I can't wait to see some pictures!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    I did the same thing in China with Annslee....I would catch myself just watching her sleep and pinching myself b/c I couldn't believe she was all mine! Isn't being someone's mommy the BEST!!!
    Now, when do you change hotels already...?? LOL

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Mia's Mommy said…

    Welcome to mommyhood! Watching your amazing child in disbelief will not go away anytime soon. If you let yourself you can waste entire days just staring and falling in love! Congratulations!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Teresa and Norm said…

    I just can't wait to see pictures!! CONGRATS!!! Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    You sound as if you have found you Bliss! I am so happy for you. She sounds wonderful and I can t wait to see some pictures.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger S. said…

    I am just thrilled for you, and can't wait to see pics!

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger jenn said…

    the lack of photos is near torture, but so it goes.

    So happy for you and hoping the rest of the process goes quickly for you!

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Awww...congrats Mommy and Daddy! I am just so happy for you! Congrats!

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Ange said…

    I'm so happy for you! & I'm glad that everything is going perfectly. Can't wait until you post the pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home