The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Thursday, June 28, 2007







I figured it was in my best interest to post more pictures of my sweet little girl!!!!

She is doing so well here, each day she is smiling and laughing more.

We are trying to get her on a schedule, she seems to be a party girl who thinks sleep is not for her..... But, we are working hard at changing that.

She is eating like a champ and seems to enjoy jar baby food..... In Vietnam she was about 12.9 lbs at her SOS appointment and her first Doctors appointment is Monday here so I am curious to see how much bigger she has gotten.

We had the biggest laugh the other day she had on size 3/6 month Gap pants and we were playing with her and lifting her up and her pants fell off!!!! Her butt is so little 3/6 month are still big, I wonder if they make baby suspenders????

If the weather is nice tomorrow I will take her swimming and get some pictures of her in the pool, she is priceless in the pool.

Better go see what her and Dad are up to.

17 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Oh, she just looks munchable! I love her little smile, and she looks fabulous in her crib.

    I understand about the sleep schedule -- we're still working on ours. Hang in there.

    I also understand about the 3/6 month clothes. Petunia is having the same problem with the pants falling down. Please let me know if you find baby suspenders. They're definitely needed over here.

    I'm glad Cami's doing so well at home. Thanks for the photos and I'll be back looking for more soon.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE LOVE LOVE her! So cute!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Living to Love said…

    She is a beauty!! I hope she gets to sleeping well for you soon!!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    Yep..you are right...you were about to be in trouble with us. She is beautiful!!! Hope the party girl lets you get some sleep.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Heather Field said…

    OMG! Life doesn't get any better than that! What a precious little girl! I am so very happy for you and have enjoyed every entry of your blog! Many blessings to your beautiful family!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger jenn said…

    Get used to the pants thing. At nearly one year old we are STILL having pants fall right off of us. At least the 3-6 stay up for awhile and look like capri's (these are the jeans that fell off frequently a few months ago.)

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Lucy has a really hard time keeping pants on as well. That is why we generally stick to dresses now that it is warm. She is 11 months and still in 3/6 month shorts or pants. They just have teeny tiny little waists. Thanks for the pix, she really could not be any cuter.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger stollmyheart said…

    She's so darn cute! I just want to pinch her little cheeks!

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Sherri said…

    She is so beautiful. I just love that smile. Thanks for the lovely pictures!

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Blogger saucygoat said…

    Thanks for posting pictures. She's gorgeous!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    She is sooooo YUMMY! I just want to kiss her little face!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    Keep the pictures coming! She's beautiful. Also I loved your previous post on Vietnam, Thanks.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Solbergs said…

    She's a cutie! We have the same pants problem. Quynh has no booty whatsoever, I mean NONE!! Try Baby Legs, I love them. She looks so darn comfy in her crib. I know you love seeing her in it.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Love the pictures!!
    Joanne

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger mam said…

    Such huge eyes -- what a beauty. Congratulations! Thanks for the Hanoi restaurant recommendations in your last post; when we make our way there next week we'll check them out.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    She is adorable!! That first picture is to die for!!

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Rita said…

    oh she's such a beauty! i'm so happy and thrilled you're finally home, relaxing and enjoying life with your little wee one. I'm next!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home