The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, July 08, 2007




My little fish went swimming again today. Tomorrow we start her shots, so I am going to take her swimming after to take her mind of it.

I am excited to see how much weight she has gained in the week since her last appointment. She now eats 6 stage 2 jars of food a day (2 dinners, 2 veggies and 2 fruits) plus 5- 8oz bottles a day and cereal with fruit for breakfast. I have yet to find a food she does not like. We are working on a sippy cup and self feeding with puffs.

She seems to get funnier with each day, she laughs so hard now that it makes me laugh. I think I give her a million kisses a day and she is learning to give kisses back (more like a lick) she is also waving now.

She is not much a napper yet..... I hope that changes soon so I can get some things done...... She is sleeping a lot better at night though.

I have been on the Mom diet since we got home..... Coffee, so today my hubby got me a new coffee maker (my $10 one was on it's last leg) he got me a fabulous Cuisinart one that is titled "The ultimate coffee experience" and for $100 it should be!!!!

Tomorrow I may get up before Cami and enjoy a cup of coffee and possibly...... Take a shower!!!!!! Since my girl does not nap I have to wait until hubby gets home from work to take a shower.....

I will post tomorrow Camis' new weight, she was 12lbs 15oz last Monday, so we are super excited to see how much of an increase we have (her 3/6 month clothes are fitting her better finally).

6 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    First of all, that child is simply adorable -- no two ways about it!

    Second, she can put away some food! Petunia still drinks only 4 ounces at a time, and is eating only 4 jars of food a day. Soooo, good for Cami! I'm also eager to see how much weight she's gained.

    I can totally sympathize on the sleep issue... still. I have a suggestion for the shower issue, though. Put the swing, exersaucer, jumperoo, or whatever in the bathroom while you take a shower. Petunia can see me (she's scarred for life, I'm sure) and hear me, so she does great. Works for us!

    Good luck with the shots. We go Tuesday. Boo-hoo!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I cannot believe how much food that girl is eating. That is so awesome. I am constantly worrying about Lucy not getting enough food. Cami puts her to shame. I can't wait to hear how much she has grown. I bet she catches up really quickly.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Mia's Mommy said…

    She looks like she was made for the water! How sweet. She is really eating well. I'm glad she likes a variety of foods. That makes it so much easier than having a picky eater or a child that has allergies. She's really a sweet looking baby girl. Good luck with the shots. You may want to give her a little Infant Tylenol about an hour before you go. It helped my little ones.

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    I love her smile! She is just beautiful. Thanks for the tip about the pool. I am dying to get her in it!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    What great pictures.... looks like you have a water baby too! Good luck with the shots.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger stollmyheart said…

    She's just too darn cute! I love all the photos! It helps this waiting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home