The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, July 09, 2007

So my girl went from 12lbs 15oz to 13lbs 2oz in 1 week, I was hoping for a few more ounces but, she is healthy so that's most important!!!

She had to have 4 shots today, that was so hard to watch her cry while she had them done. They don't seem to be bothering her but, I have been giving her some Tylenol anyway. We went swimming after the appointment and she had a blast.

I also wanted to say to all my single parent blogger friends that you are my hero!!! Being Mom or Dad is the hardest job in the world and to do it by yourself you are made of some tough stuff!!! As much as I love spending all my time with my best girl, I love it when Daddy comes home and gives me a break. So my hat is off to all single parents.

Sorry, no pictures today I hope I don't get hate mail for it!!!! ;)

5 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Healthy is good! And any weight game is a step in the right direction.

    No hate mail here. Just looking forward to the next photos when you have time. Believe me, I understand. My blog hasn't been updated since the 4th! :o)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Living to Love said…

    4 shots?!! I can imagine that it would be so hard to watch it. It is good that she is not hurting though!! Giving her the Tylenol is good for back up!!!

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Jo, she is so sweet, really, just adorable!

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger S. said…

    How dare you not post pictures! j/k! She is precious. The new coffee maker sounds great. I remember those days of not getting a shower until way late...guess I better get ready to experience them again!

    Hey, can you e-mail me, I wanted to get your perspective on traveling with our 6 yr. old.
    deacongirl at roverusa dot com

    Thanks!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Jo--I've been playing catch up with your blog. All the pics are great. Wow, she is teeny..but it sounds like she is making great progress.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home