The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, July 16, 2007




Just some random cuteness for Monday!!!!! If you look closely the shirt says "kiss me I am too cute" ahhhh how true is that. (and for anyone wanting to know where to get one like it, it's Carters brand, so it should be easy to find).

Today holds a very special place for me, it was 9 months ago today that my baby girl was found and so began the red thread that led us to each other.

As we read over her finding information the date October 16th kept ringing a bell to me but, I could not put my finger on it. Well, a little while ago it hit me why that date meant something to me. October 16, 2004 is the original wedding date Jon and I had picked out (because we love Fall here and thought it would be a great time of year for a wedding, I had a great Fall theme picked out) anyway to make a long story short when we went to book our reception hall someone else called and booked it without seeing it (over the phone) so when we got there for our appointment to book it we had to change our wedding date in order to get the hall we wanted. So we ended up getting married September 18th instead of October 16th. So October 16, 2006 would have been our second anniversary.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    holy cow, she IS too cute!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    that little toothless smile is to die for!
    Heather
    tovietnam.blogspot.com

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger mellow & yellow said…

    What a sweetie pie!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Can you say precious? She is just too cute for words. Grace was born on July 16, 2006. That's the day, after an agonizing nine week wait, that I received my I-171H.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    As always Cami is just adorable!

    And yes, we were pretty close to you guys. We were in Warsaw, just south of you on Hwy 15! We come out that way once a month...or so!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Lynne M said…

    She is adorable! I just want to reach out and give her a big squeeze.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've just found your blog and think your little girl is adorabele! We are also in the process of adopting a little girl from Vietnam...we should be receiving a call for our G&R date anytime now! We are also from Indiana!

    Michelle
    youbelong.net/thefraziers

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got one adorable little kid, there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home