The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have been tagged by Jenn at Yellow Tulips, so here I go.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago....
1)Graduating High School
2)Moving to Florida
3)Working at Disney World
4)Starting College
5)Getting a fake ID....

5 Snacks I enjoy
1)Cucumber and Ranch
2)Pop Tarts
3)Nutty Bars
4)Freezer Pops
5)Salsa and Chips

5 Songs I know all the words to
1)Anything Bruce Springsteen
2)Anything Bob Seger
3)Big Hair bands from the 80's
4)Christmas songs
5)Anything Kenny Chesney

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1)Spend as much time as possible with my husband and daughter
2)Build me dream home and have it decorated by Candace Olson from HGTV!!!!
3)Set up a grant foundation for families looking to adopt
4)Show my daughter the world
5)Hire someone to clean my dream house and do our laundry!!!!

5 Bad habits
1)I bite my nails when I am nervous
2)I hold a grudge
3)Starbucks.....
4)Keeping up with laundry (I am doing better, I try to do at least 1 load a day)
5)Online....

5 Things I like to do
1)Spend time with my daughter
2)Take daily walks with the husband and daughter
3)Make my girl laugh
4)Plan things
5)Show my daughter new things

5 Things I would never wear again
1)Tights and big sweaters with big belts.....
2)Crimped hair
3)Pleat at the waist pants
4)Mall hair
5)Tight rolled jeans

5 Favorite toys
1)Computer
2)Cell Phone
3)Dishwasher (we went 2 years without one until we had our kitchen re-done)
4)Vacuum (I love to vacuum)
5)Tivo

5 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Heather Field said…

    Wow, we are a lot alike! Scary how many things I would have said exactly the same. Cucumbers & ranch, it doesn't get any better than that!!! Bruce Springsteen, yup, I know every word of every song! AND, you will NEVER catch me in tights with big sweaters and big belts!!! Too funny!!!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Heather Field said…

    Oh, but I DO NOT like to vaccuum, so anytime you run out of dirty carpet at your house, call me and I'll give you directions to my place!!!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    What?? No MALL HAIR?? Where is your spirit of adventure :)

    Love the new Cami photos--she's such a little doll!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    Okay...if you wear mall hair then I will break out the Poison t-shirt.


    I love reading your blog by the way!! Your daughter to so precious!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Soooooooo many of mine are the same: sweaters, jeans, hair, etc. But what's up with the vacuuming? I can't relate to that.

    I love the new pictures, she is a beautiful girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home