The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, August 21, 2007




We are the proud owners of a king size bed now!!!!! YEAH

As you can see, it makes Cami look even smaller :)

I will share some of the latest things our little one is up to....

She stands herself up in her crib and yells "hey mama" until I go get her....

She has turned into Spider Girl and is climing everything.

When I am talking to Jon on the phone she will say "hi dada" to him and she will do the same thing to me if I am on the other end.

We are truly amazed at how fast she picks up words.... Yikes, I really have been watching what I say.

Cami is now a whopping 14 lbs and I have moved her up to 6 month size clothing (still a bit big). She wears 9 month size pj's because she is getting long.

Still waiting on teeth, I think they are coming soon (I hope, she turns 1 soon).

5 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    amazing how fast they grow huh?? she sure is sweet!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    She's so cute that I just want to munch on her! Don't you just love watching her little personality evolve and watching her mind work? Kiss her for me!!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Heather Field said…

    So tiny, but oh so cute! You must be on cloud nine!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Tasha Kent said…

    Too cute!!!

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    She is just way too sweet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home