The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, September 16, 2007






We have been busy around here, last weekend my MIL had a princess party for Cami. It was actually more of a baby shower with the baby there. It was titled come meet the princess.

On the cake, you can see there are chocolate tiaras. And Cami sleeping on me is after the party, she was tired from all her hostess duties!!!

Cami turned 11 months old yesterday. We are truly amazed at how much she has changed in the 3.5 months we have been a family.

Cami is working so hard on walking, she talks up a storm, and is now 14.6 lbs.

We are so excited for all the up coming Holidays, for so long I dreaded them but, finally we have our daughter home and a true reason to celebrate. We are decorating for Fall/Halloween next weekend, I can hardly wait to go pick out pumpkins!!!

This weekend I started to pack up her summer clothes because the cold weather is fast approaching. I was sad to pack up her tiny little clothes, knowing that she is growing so fast and she will never be that small again.

We were laughing today saying we are not sure we could handle another girl.... Cami is a total drama queen and when she gets mad, look out all hell is going to break loose.... She will slam her fists down and scream at the top of her lungs and let you know that is NOT how she wants it.....

She hardly cries anymore but, she makes up for it by her screaming!!!! She can also throw a great full body tantrum arms and legs going, the whole bit!

I have to laugh because she looks so funny because she is so little. Actually, I love every minute I spend with her.

19 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Can't wait to see the decorations this year. Hopefully the neighbor will behave and stay away from your pumpkins!

    What fun the holidays will be this year!!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Carissa said…

    Can I just say that I want a Cami! She is so cute and you talk about her with such love! It will be a joy to see the fall and holiday pictures!

    P.S. Thanks for the comments on my blog!

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger mam said…

    Oh, you're so obviously happy in your photo with her; we can see how much in love you are.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I love the photo of the two of you. She's truly precious, and I want to meet her. Please let me know if you guys are going to be in Tennessee anytime soon.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    She is so precious! I'm looking forward as well to spending the holidays with our baby Owen. I hope that your pumpkins stay on your front porch & don't venture down the street this year.

    I can't believe i've been following your blog for almost a year now. My how the time has gone...

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Keith and Kelly said…

    Looks like fun. I've enjoyed following your blog for some time and have now started my own. I added a link to you blog. Let me know if that isn't okay. Thanks, Kelly

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger saucygoat said…

    I LOVE that cake!! And that black cat hat is just too adorable - of course, it has mostly to do with being on such an adorable little girl.

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger stollmyheart said…

    She's so darn cute. 11 months already wow. Glad you had a fun princess party! And thanks for the comments - greatly appreciated!

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    she is precious Jo!!!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jo she is adorable. absolutely, totally and completely. as if you didn't know that... lee

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger saucygoat said…

    Not having to do with this post, but if you ever need someone to talk to about it you can reach me at magallanesmelinda at yahoo dot com. I've been through the good days and the bad days with it. Just wanted to let you know that. Thanks for your honesty.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is SO precious...and tiny! You guys are going to have such a great holiday season! :)

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    She is a beautiful baby girl! Enjoy every single minute of it :) Can't wait to hear about all of your first holidays together.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    She is just the most beautiful princess!

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Tasha Kent said…

    Cute, cute, cute pictures!!

    By the way, love your haircut!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    Those are great pictures, post more more more more!!! :)Seeing Cami makes my day!
    She's so beautiful! You know, if you feel bad about packaging up her little clothes you could always mail them to me and I'll put them to good use :) Just kidding. I know it's so sad that they grow up WAY too fast! Do you have a Halloween costume picked out yet? It's coming right up!
    Heather
    tovietnam.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    cute cake!
    cute cami!

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger K said…

    What an adorable baby!!!!

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Melissa Cz said…

    Cami is so adorable! Where are you in Indy? I believe I recognize an EL stop... You can email me at czaszwicz@gmail.com if you don't want to post where you reside. I am always looking for families in our area - plus we went to Marian Catholic HS so we know a few Hammond / Sherville families.

    Oh, and our USCIS filing date was 8/10. So, once we get this home study done, that will be the real test...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home