The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Thursday, November 29, 2007







Here is a picture of the world's least thrilled baby..... Oh, how she loves wearing a hat with a chin strap.

Cami's now has a love for playing the piano, I think we are going to get her a little one for Christmas.

And then, the last three are me trying to get a Christmas card photo this weekend. The dress is her Christmas dress and I love it.

Tuesday night was not a fun one around here Cami threw up 9 times in less than 3 hours and would not drink, after calling her Doctor we had to take her to the ER. We ended up being there for about 5 hours..... The problem seems to be a sever inner ear infection, we would have never known, she was not acting different or running a fever.

The ER Doctor said I was jumping the gun a bit to bring her in when she had not been throwing up for at least 24 hours. That made me a bit mad, I told him I was not messing with my daughter's health and I was not going to wait around until she needed an IV and to be addmitted to the hospital. Then he said I guess I understand.....

So, long story short. My girl is back to her normal self, thank goodness.

We put our Christmas tree up on Thanksgiving and Cami is doing a good job of leaving it alone, she loves to move her chair in front of it and just look at it. It's only
half decorated, we kept all the bulbs out of her reach.

9 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Leslie & Shaune said…

    She is adorable in that red dress. Glad she is doing ok. ER doctors can be something else. They are usually either giving you heck for waiting too long or giving you heck for 'jumping the gun'.

    momma's instincts are best.

    leslie

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Her Christmas dress is beautiful!! She is so precious.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Carissa said…

    Wow I cannot believe how big she has become, somehow I have missed that in the prior pictures! She is so cute and glad to hear that she is feeling better!

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said…

    What an asshat doc. Love the smile she has while playing the piano. hope she is on the mend.

    Beverly

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    She is too stinkin cute! Glad she is feeling better!

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    She looks so cute in her red dress! I cant believe how big she is getting.

    Happy Holidays

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Sherri said…

    What a beautiful little piano player you have. She is so pretty in her beautiful red dress. Red is her color!

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Vivian M said…

    We did the half tree too, safer that way! She looks great in the dress, and I don't blame her with the hat thing!
    Hope she is feeling better real soon!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    The hat photo cracked me up -- seriously. What an expression!! She looks so beautiful in her red Christmas dress -- I just want to smooch on her so much! Sorry about the ear infection and the experience with the *^&*$ doctor. :o( Glad Cami's back to normal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home