The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, November 20, 2007






Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I feel so blessed this year to have our little girl home, she has been such a blessing to us in so many ways.

In other news we FINALLY have a tooth!!!! Thank goodness.

The pictures from above are from this last weekend, we went up to my Grammy's and had an early Thanksgiving with my mom's family. My cousin came down with her baby that is the same age, her daughter is not around other kids because her grandma watches her, so she was all over Cami..... My Cami takes after me in that she likes her personal space, she kept telling E- no and pushing her away.

This Thursday my parents are coming over for Thanksgiving breakfast and then we are going to the MIL's for dinner..... Hopefully I will not want to drink after that.

I am still finding it hard to believe that it is the holiday season already. I have started some Christmas shopping but, still have plenty to do.... I don't think I will be heading out Friday morning, people get to crazy for my taste.

After waiting 2 years for our girl I am definetly on cloud nine this holiday season.

9 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cute pictures! And what a wonderful thing to be thankful for!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    Oh...what a beauty! Happy Thanksgiving : )

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Jo..she is sweet! I love her bow! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Ange said…

    I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Happy Thanksgiving! Congrats on the long-awaited tooth. I hope the rest of them come much more quickly than the first. I love seeing the pictures of your happy family. We are indeed blessed!

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wonderful! Beautiful pictures :)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    You are the most adorable family and Cami is the most beautiful baby ever. Where did you get that cute headband!? I am having trouble finding hair things that will work in Elia's hair because she really doesn't have much of it yet!

    Heather
    tovietnam.blogspot.com

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I love her holiday dress! She is such a beautiful baby girl!

    Happy Holidays, Jo :)

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    love that big red bow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home