The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Saturday, March 22, 2008








Yes, I know it has been a while since I last blogged.....

Let's see, what is new around here?

Cami is now running like crazy and happens to be faster than greased lightning. She knows around 30 words and now also says several sentences.

We just got back from spending a week in Arizona, we had lots of fun in the sun. Cami did great on the trip, I was not sure what to expect because she has never spent the night away from our house. But, as usual she did great.

Cami is now 17 months old and has been with us for 9 months. She is turning into such a big girl, she is not my tiny baby anymore. She has such a good personality and has been called "charming" on several occasions.

Honestly, not a day goes by that I am not amazed by this little girl.

I will try to update more later but, I have to get to bed.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great update and please continue to keep us posted!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Mia's Mommy said…

    Has it really been nine months! Wow. I love the little green dress. She's a darling with the sweetest little face. Thanks for the update!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    I'm glad you posted the update & that things are well. Cami continues to be such a cutie!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    So cute!! It was great to hear from you. Hope to see and hear more soon. We miss you!!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is way cute! Glad everything is well. BTW, thank you for the well wishes...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home