The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Wednesday, June 18, 2008








Miss Cami Anh is now 20 months old.... How the heck did my tiny baby turn into a almost 2 year old???

Let's see, she communicates very well in sign language, knows all her body parts and can say them and I found out today that she knows all her body parts in Korean too.... Her baby sitter is Korean and teaches her stuff in Korean and us and the baby sitter work with her in the sign language.

She talks very well when she wants too, I am amazed by her language skills. She is very good at putting puzzles together and loves I spy type books.

As far as us, we cancelled the house we were "trying" to build..... We signed paperwork in December and here it was June and they had not even started it. Yes, we were approved for the mortage, so they knew we were good for the money. Yes, we were approved to buy this house without selling our current home.

So, with all that being said we are looking for another house. I found a repo house is a great neighborhood that I love, I am going to look at it Friday, from looking in the windows it looks like it needs mostly cosmetic help (paint and new flooring). So, I'll see for sure when I get inside. This house is well below our budget so that would leave us plenty of money to fix it up just how we want. However, our house has not sold yet and even though the bank feels we can afford 2 mortgages we are not comfortable with doing it. So, I would appreciate and positive thoughts that our house sells so we can buy a new house.

I really love this other neighborhood, that house has a very large yard and really nice houses around it. It's in a great school system so we would not have to send Cami to private school. It's very close to my parents and lots of our friends. And you can't touch a house in this neighborhood for the price this place is going for. If it's ment to be it will be I keep telling myself. I am so tired of having a house for sale, it makes it hard with a small child running around.....

However, with wanting to move I would have to find a new sitter and we love Cami's current sitter so much. We really thought about waiting longer to move because Cami does so good there.

As you can tell from the pictures Cami loves water!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    She's so cute! Her happy personality shines through in these pictures.
    How big is she now? She looks quite a bit taller than Elia but still such a tiny peanut! Is she just teeny tiny compared to other kids her age? Whenever Elia gets with another toddler I'm just AMAZED at how HUGE they are compared to her! Much taller and chubbier! lol- and I always think Elia is getting so big and then I see what the average child looks like!

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Jess and Paul said…

    I really hope you find a house you love and that everything works out for you! Cami really does look like she is getting tall!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    She is just so cute!! Lucy is 1.5 months away from her second birthday and it blows my mind.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Happy 20 months, Cami! Oh, my, but the time goes by so quickly. It's certainly hard to believe our girls are well on their way to being two! I love all the photos of your happy girl.

    Sorry about the first house situation. I hope your house sells soon and you find the perfect new place. Happy house hunting!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So big :) Sorry to hear you lost one house - I hope that you find a new one soon! Looks like Cami is having fun in the current back yard :)

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel ya.
    It sucked having our house for sale...fingers crossed for a great offer!

    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home