The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sorry no new pictures.....

My sweet little girl has had a stomach bug for the last few days, with this bug she has had a very upset tummy. I felt so bad for her, my biggest concern is that she would not eat. She was drinking fine but, would not eat and for a little girl who does not have an extra ounce to spare that really upset me. I took her to the doctor yesterday, her doctor said she looked fine and was well hydrated and that when she feels like eating she will....

She took Cami's weight and at 21 months old she is 19.3 lbs, she has only put on about 1 lbs in 3 months. I know she eats good (some days better than others) but, she is so active I know she burns a ton of calories!!! I am hoping she is 20 lbs by her 2nd birthday.

Did I say 2nd birthday..... That is coming up so soon, hard for me to believe. I swear we just had her 1st birthday. I am at a loss at what to do for her birthday. Being October, it's hard telling what the weather will be like. I guess we could do a bounce house but I am not sure.... I don't know what to get her either.

We are going up to Ike@ this weekend so I am going to check out their big girl beds and maybe we will get her that for her birthday, I have not decided yet.

I am eyeing 2 classes to sign her up for this fall. One is a mommy and me dance class, I think if we do that she and I will choose to do the thriller dance for our routine..... I say that because her current dance moves remind me of that video. And there is also a class at the local Montessori school that I want to try out.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Mia's Mommy said…

    awww. I hope sweet girly feels better soon. It's terrible when they feel bad. Miss Mia will be four next month and she only weighs 27 pounds. 2t clothes still hang on her. I know what you mean about wanting them to eat. She may be a little scared to eat if she's been throwing up.

    The mommy and me dance class sounds great. I wish we had something around here like that.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    every kid has been sick the past few weeks! hope cami feels better.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ugh. I hope she feels better soon. I can only imagine the stress you feel b/c mine's a human garbage disposal on a regular basis, but when he's sick and doesn't eat, I stress, even though I know that I don't need to. I really feel for you. And it's horrible to see our little ones sick and uncomfortable. Okay, I want to see some photos of the Thril*ler dance!!! :) That sounds like a fun class; I wish I could find something similar here. Enjoy it!!!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    get well sweet girl! the yuckies are no fun! and seriously-where did our babies go?!!!!!

    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home