The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, July 28, 2008








This scrunched up face is the new one she gives me as soon as she sees me get out the camera and she is saying cheese, so we call this her cheese face!!!

She has been acting so silly lately and cracking me up. I just love her personality.

In other stuff, my mom and I are going to try and make Cami a couple simple dresses. My mom sews very well, me..... Not so well but, I want to get better so I can do some cute things for my girl. In another post I will take some pictures of the cute material that I picked out for Cami's dresses.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger mam said…

    I love how her teeth are coming in so randomly! How funny and individualistic...

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh, Mattix has a similar smile that he flahes when he's feeling goofy. We call it his cheese ball smile. My favorite picture is the one with the sunglasses. She looks hilarious and cute, all at once! Good luck with the dresses. Post photos when you're finished so I can be impressed and jealous. I don't even understand what it means to sew. I'm pretty sure I'd end up sewing an arm to my stomach or something...I'm so unskilled with crafy things.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    Love that grin!!!!

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!What great pictures!

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love it!
    why does she look SO BIG?!!!!
    where are our babies going?!

    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home